Publicity & Author Assistance
I am currently open to taking on new clients for publicity and author assistance.
Author assistants are, in essence, personal project managers. Having come from a background in project management within the tech/construction industry, I’m well equipped to help you get your life together – and to help you plan new publicity campaigns, develop an author brand, and improve your writing as an editor or beta reader.
I also promise to be nonjudgemental. Do you have an email inbox with unreads in the five digits? Is your calendar a mess (or nonexistent)? Maybe you’ve found yourself buried under the stresses of social media and are at your breaking point? Tell me where you’re struggling, and let me help you.
A non-exhaustive list of things you, as a creator, can outsource to me:
- Maintaining social media presence
- Graphic design & brand management
- Event publicity
- Acting as a “buffer” to minimize online parasocial relationships
- Development of a newsletter template
- Beta reading a manuscript
- Process development for personal and professional projects
- Calendar management
- Patreon posts and updates
- Travel planning and booking
- Wikipedia page updates
- Minor website updates
- Major website redesign and updates (per project basis)
- Finance spreadsheet updates
My schedule is flexible, and I am always happy to figure out what works best for you. Let’s build a new way of creating together.